Deputy Headteacher - Teaching, Learning, Assessment and Curriculum
This job expired on 17 April 2023
Start date details
1st September 2023
17 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
21 March 2023
- Key stage 2, Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time, Permanent
Full-time equivalent salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
Required to start 1st September 2023
‘Leadership is highly effective. They have a shared vision that pupils ‘become inspired to achieve their full potential’. Ofsted March 2018
We are looking to appoint a talented and well motivated practitioner to join our team. The portfolio will be within teaching, learning, assessment and the school curriculum. We are seeking a school leader of tomorrow.
We are looking for a special teacher and leader with:
- clear strategic direction and vision, and an absolute focus on raising educational standards through strong leadership
- a consistent drive to improve on the quality of outcomes for all pupils including those with SEND
- instrumental in setting high expectations for oneself and others with the ability to create, develop and lead high performing teams
- an infectious passion for learning, inclusion and success
- an ambitious, inspirational and enthusiastic leader who has the ability to motivate others.
What the school offers its staff
This demanding role is a very exciting opportunity where you canmake a difference.Strong leadership is a key pillar to our journey. The work of effective practitioners in the classroom and across the school will support pupil and the school’s high aspirations going forward.
The school is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
‘Lessons are characterised by strong and positive relationships between pupils and teachers. Teachers know pupils well.’ Ofsted March 2018
For information pack and application process please go towww.bemrose.derby.sch.uk
Visits and tours are available by appointment.
Closing date: Monday 17th April 2023 at 10am
Interviews will be concluded by Friday 21st April 2023
Please apply with the following:
a. Covering letter on no more than 2 sides of A4 (11pt font)
b. Explain ‘Why a good or better education is important?’ [11 pt font 500 words max]
c. Completed Bemrose School application form.
Please note the school is closed for the Easter Holidays 3rd -14th April 2023.
Commitment to safeguarding
About The Bemrose School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Through schooljobs
- School size
- 1293 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Bemrose School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
3-19 mixed all through comprehensive
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Derby and Derbyshire and Derby