|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Leadership Scale 9-13|
We are seeking to appoint a dedicated and inspirational Deputy Headteacher who will share in our commitment to secure the highest outcomes for all of our pupils. This is an exciting opportunity to join us and play a significant strategic role in our journey of rapid school improvement.
Our new Deputy Headteacher will have:
· high expectations of themselves, colleagues and pupils and the energy and dedication to make a difference to the lives of our pupils
· excellent classroom practice with high expectations of achievement and behaviour for all pupils
· a proven track record in improving standards in the quality of education across the whole school, key phases and core subjects
· previous leadership experience which has had a demonstrable impact on whole school improvement and pupil outcomes
· expertise in monitoring and evaluating the quality of education with a thorough knowledge of all primary key stages, including EYFS
· high standards of professionalism and personal integrity
· a good understanding of relevant and current educational policies and practices
· the expertise to maintain a highly effective culture of safeguarding across the school
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. To arrange a visit or for further information please contact Mrs Caroline Powell (Office Manager) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01268 733071.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to follow this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure Barring Service.
Applying for the job
Please email a completed application form to email@example.com.
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||559 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Wickford Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Wickford Primary School
The children are at the centre of everything we do and they have a genuine voice in how the school looks and feels. We have high expectations of behaviour and standards of work, and offer all pupils a wide variety of opportunities to achieve, both within the school curriculum and through a varied extra-curricular programme.
Our vision is for pupils to become independent, motivated learners and responsible citizens which is evident as soon as you step foot inside our doors.
We have a split-site so children begin their journey with us at lower school then transfer to upper school in year 3. Children move regularly between sites for things such as assemblies, school council meetings and special events. Our older children support our younger children as lunchtime playleaders, reading ambassadors, sports leaders or anti-bullying ambassadors. Our spacious grounds provide extensive sports fields and playgounds as well as wildlife areas for outdoor learning.
Arranging a visit to Wickford Primary School
Visits to school are now possible, but please wear a face covering.
Email or telephone to arrange a visit.
Market Road, Wickford, Essex, SS12 0AG