Outwood Academy City has a fantastic opportunity for a DT Head of Department to join our team on a full-time basis.Are you passionate about teaching Design and Technology? Are you keen to share your passion with our young people, broadening their horizons, developing their interests, and honing their skills and expertise?
Are you ready to lead our Design and Technology department into the next stage of its development, supported by a friendly, driven and knowledgeable leadership team?
If so, come and join us and lead our team of experienced, determined and supportive DT colleagues who are dedicated to putting our students first by giving them the best chances to succeed and thus transforming their lives.
The department offers a broad DT experience for KS3 students in product design, food and graphics. At KS4, there are opportunities for students to study hospitality and catering and engineering.
By joining the DT department at Outwood Academy City you will get:
- A well-resourced DT department, with the freedom to lead the curriculum in the way you deem appropriateto our students and your team.
- A leadership and staff team that is committed to sticking to our values
- A team of technicians to support curriculumdelivery.
- A centralised behaviour and sanction system that allows teachers to teach.
- An expert team of subject directors to help support curriculumdevelopment, staff training and student intervention.
- Expert CPD through our National Institute of Education and weekly, in-house, staff training sessions.
- A range of enrichment opportunities for students to help support wider interest.
This job post has expired.