Trust is seeking to appoint a Director of Operations. The role presents a
unique opportunity to work with a supportive team in a newly expanded multi
The Director of Operations is a key
member of the executive team and will contribute to delivering the Trust’s
strategic aims, through the development of the Trust’s central services to meet
statutory requirements and support continuous improvement and growth. The
Director of Operations will ensure the Trust’s buildings and facilities provide
an effective and high-quality learning environment for all staff and
pupils. Areas will include estates and
facilities management, development and implementation of all capital build
projects including sustainability planning, wider stakeholder relationship
management with key government agencies and the development of effective
central infrastructure functions across all Trust schools.
Education Trust is committed to providing a broad, balanced and ambitious
curriculum in all its schools so all children and young people develop the
character and qualifications needed to open doors to their future success. A
strong focus on developing and providing inspirational teaching and leadership
in all schools, through school-to-school improvement, ensures outstanding
progress and educational enjoyment for all members of the partnership’s
character of each school is celebrated and nurtured to ensure choice and
variety in educational provision. The Trust is determined that all children
should be able to attend a good or better school regardless of where they live.
Our mission is to
improve life chances for every child and young person we serve, through
broadening their opportunities and enabling them to reach their full potential.
We support and all members of our learning community to dream big, aim high,
and achieve more than they ever thought was possible. .
Joining our Trust means so much more than working for just one school. Ivy Education Trust is a successful growing family of schools that play a part in shaping our culture within South Devon.
A career with us has many opportunities. We are passionate in supporting staff with their professional development and well-being. We believe that the more we invest in our staff, the more successful we will become as an educational Trust.
As part of a career with the Ivy Education Trust you can expect to receive:
- In-trust career development and leadership courses; support to access the NPQ suite of courses and progression opportunities within the Trust’s leadership structure.
- Trust and School SLT open door policy.
- Staff EAP Scheme which supports a range of clinically robust counselling options, including telephone and online or face-to-face sessions
- Financial, legal and practical support from qualified professionals on a range of personal issues
- Access to online health and wellbeing resources and a specialist information service
- A dedicated coaching service for line managers, aimed at developing your soft skills and building your confidence for handling challenging situations
- Annual flu jab offered to all staff
- Dartmoor National Park within 30mins of each school
- Cycle scheme
- Coastal locations
- 10 minutes from M5 motorway
- Excellent rail and bus links
- 20 min drive from Exeter Airport– Free use of on site Fitness Suite at Exeter Road for all staff within the Trust
CPD And Progression
- Personalised training programmes
- Middle leader training opportunities
- Mentor programmes
- Strong links within the local learning community
This job post has expired.