Early Career Teacher (Primary)
49 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
21 July 2023 at 12pm (midday)
24 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full-time
Full-time equivalent salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Qualified teacher status
- Successful primary teaching experience
Knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Knowledge of effective teaching and learning strategies
- A good understanding of how children learn and develop
- Ability to adapt teaching to meet pupils’ needs
- Ability to build effective working relationships with pupils, staff and parents
- Knowledge of guidance and requirements around safeguarding children
- Knowledge of effective behaviour management strategies
- Good ICT skills, particularly using ICT to support learning
- Ability to use assessment to plan the next steps in learning.
- Monitoring, assessment, recording and reporting of pupils’ progress.
- The ability to motivate pupils.
What the school offers its staff
- A competitive salary, along with well-being support programmes and access to private healthcare.
- An exciting career path with opportunities for further progression in the future.
- A personalised career development programme.
- Guidance and support on your journey from close collaboration with a small central team to a larger group of talented executives to share best practice and innovation.
Further details about the role
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
About Ray Lodge Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 672 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Ray Lodge Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Ray Lodge is an "Outstanding" and thoroughly inclusive school where every member of the community is valued and can be successful. At Ray Lodge the children are ambitious, independent, inquisitive and love to challenge themselves. Pupils are encouraged to use their challenges as opportunities and instil a sense of commitment and perseverance to achieve success within a unique and inspiring learning environment.
Arranging a visit to Ray Lodge Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Floreat Wandsworth Primary School
305 Garratt Lane, London, SW18 4EQ
KS1 Class Teacher and possible Science Lead
Krishna Avanti Primary School
Camrose Avenue, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 6ES
George Tomlinson Primary School
Harrington Road, London, E11 4QN
Class Teacher (September 2023 start)
Marlborough Primary School
London Road, Isleworth, TW7 5XA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Essex, Southend and Thurrock