|Subjects||Early years, Primary|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£24,373 - £40,490 plus £2,796 TLR2C (pay award pending)|
The School is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and outstanding teacher to become the Early Years Leader for 1st January 2021. The successful candidate, together with being a Classroom Teacher will:
- Contribute to strategic school development planning and evaluation
- Lead and line manage the phase within school, including associated performance management duties and responsibilities
- Be responsible for delivering high quality teaching and learning across the phase
- Lead, develop and enhance the teaching practice of the staff
Applying for the job
Application forms and further details are available via the Ad Astra website site:
http://www.adastraacademytrust.com/careers/More on how to apply
|School size||302 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Contact phone number||01642 531750|
About Crooksbarn Primary School
The successful candidate will:
- Join a school with a highly supportive, warm, friendly and respectful ethos, and the drive and ambition to ensure that all members of staff achieve their full potential.
- Have the privilege of engaging with children who enjoy school and rise to the challenges it provides.
- Benefit from the wider professional opportunities available working for Ad Astra Academy Trust.
Arranging a visit to Crooksbarn Primary School
For an informal discussion about the position please contact Chris Twiby, Headteacher on 01642 531750.
Petrel Crescent, Stockton-on-Tees, TS20 1SN
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed