- View all Term timejobs
- Early Years Lead Practitioner Role
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm Term Time only at present Hourly rate £9.45
- Early Years Lead Practitioner Hourly rate £9.45
Early Years Lead Practitioners job summary
City View Pre-School & Nurseries part of The Canterbury Academy Trust currently have vacancies for:
• Full-Time Early Years Lead Practitioners
If you have a passion to work within an exceptional setting that provides an inclusive childcare service for both mainstream children and those with special needs then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills and who are committed to maintain high standards in providing a fun, educational and nurturing environment that will enable our children to flourish:
• Minimum of NVQ Level 3, or equivalent, in order to be considered for this position
• Have experience of working with children from 3 months – 4 years old
• Working in partnership with parents and other external professionals to meet the varied needs of their children
• Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• A good command of written and spoken English and the ability to use Tapestry
• Participate in Leadership training events to develop inspirational and innovative ideas to develop practice as well as Practitioners knowledge and understanding.
Working Hours – Early Years Lead Practitioner Role
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm Term Time only at present. Hourly Rate £9.45
For further information please see the attached job descriptions.
Please note that this is a rolling advert meaning that potential applicants may be called for interview before the closing date.
The Canterbury Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. These posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, two satisfactory references, an adequate pre-employment health check and verification of the right to work in the UK.
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.