Why choose Dixons Allerton Academy?
- Warm, calm and well-resourced learning environment
- Pedagogical approach which promotes happiness and well-being
- Exemplary behaviour and attitudes to learning
- Friendly, enthusiastic and committed staff
- High levels of parental engagement
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of happiness, industry and responsibility and completely committed to our vision: to improve scholar achievement, develop character, create an academic culture and raise aspirations by ensuring daily practices are outstanding.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 16 schools in Bradford, Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester: 3 primaries, 10 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Over 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18, we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
This job post has expired.