Permanent - Term-time only plus Inset days
35 Hours per week – 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday and 8.00am to 3.45pm Tuesday to Friday
Required: As soon as possible
We are looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner to join the team in our Ofsted rated Outstanding Nursery School.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good working knowledge of the revised EYFS and demonstrate a commitment to providing childcare in a non-discriminatory and inclusive manner.
- Have experience of working with SEND children or have an interest in working with SEND children.
- Have experience of working with children aged 2 to 4 years old and in the delivery of high quality childcare and education.
- Be creative, dynamic and a good communicator and be a team player.
- Have a flexible approach to your work with a warm, caring attitude.
We can offer you:
- An innovative, inclusive, friendly and exciting place to work with dedicated staff caring for and educating children with a wide range of needs and abilities
- Strong, supportive and professional workforce with an established Senior Management Team.
- Excellent support from parents, governors and the community.
- Exceptional continuous professional development training programme.
- Staff discount on childcare fees (subject to availability in the nursery school or day care).
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programme. Norcot has a supportive and nurturing culture.
This Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For further details and an application pack, please contact Waterside office:0118 937 5677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website - www.norcotearlyyearscentre.co.uk
No agencies please, we are a local authority employer
An Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
This job post has expired.