- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, part time, term time
30 core hours per week (part time - 3 days per week also available)
Term time plus 1 day
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £20,092 - £21,748
- Actual salary
- £13,847 - £16,737
We seek a warm, vibrant and creative Teaching Assistant to join our Specialist Provision team. Together we will deliver excellent teaching and learning within the provision for students with complex needs. Working in partnership with colleagues across the school to ensure continuous improvement and inspiration for the students. This is a great opportunity to work within a specialist provision, where you can support students in their learning journeys.
Applying for the job
Please go to the school website and apply using the SHARE MAT Application form.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 16
- Education phase
- Primary, Middle, Secondary, 16-19
- School size
- 1224 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 16
About Royds Hall, A Share Academy
Royds Hall is one of eight academies/schools within our trust and is part of a close-knit community well located for commute from Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield.
You will see that Royds Hall:
• Offers an exceptional learning environment
• Offers a wide range of professional learning and development opportunities
• Is a vibrant place where pupils are happy, settled and confident
• Has a broad and balanced curriculum
• Aims to equip pupils with the attributes and attitude they need for their next stage of education