23 days remaining to apply
24 April 2023 at 12:06pm
8 March 2023
- Fixed term
Full-time equivalent salary
Exam Invigilator job summary
We are looking to appoint an Exam Invigilator to join the team here at Bourne End Academy. The purpose of the role is to invigilate examinations following documented processes, procedures and regulations to ensure examinations are run in a secure, confidential and suitable environment. To ensure both students and the Academy comply with regulations. To ensure all students have a consistent experience of examinations
- To invigilate examinations following documented processes, procedures and regulations to ensure examinations are run in a secure, confidential and suitable environment.
- To ensure both students and the Academy comply with regulations. To ensure all students have a consistent experience of examinations.
- To lay out examinations with relevant examination materials as directed by the Line Manager.
- To assist students entering the examination room.
- To record attendance/absence from the examination by completing examination registers.
Actual Salary - £10.98 per hour
Zero hour contact
Please see attached Job description & Person Specification for full details
Bourne End E-ACT Academy
An inclusive, supportive 11-18 academy in Bourne End, Buckinghamshire. With student well-being at the heart of all we do, we are committed to providing a personalised educational experience to our students.
Come join our team
Quite aside from the opportunity to work with pupils whose energy, creativity and enthusiasm never fail to inspire, our academy is:
· Ofsted good/outstanding rated, recognised for helping pupils to progress from often low starting points.
· Committed to teacher development through E-ACT’s professional learning program in partnership with leading training providers such as Ambition School Leadership.
· Leading the way in youth mental health through our very own Mental Health First Aid programme - we aim to train every teacher as a mental health first aider.
· A leader in the education sector for outstanding employee bene fits including a generous maternity policy and opportunities for flexible working.
A great place to live and work
Bourne End is a lovely village in the South Bucks District of Buckinghamshire, linked to London by Bourne End railway station on the main line between London Paddington and Reading. There is much to keep residents occupied including beautiful Burnham Beeches National Nature Reserve, an area of 540 acres of protected ancient woodland.
Part of the E-ACT family
We are an E-ACT academy and proud to be part of a community that includes over 15,400 pupils and 2,300 teaching and non-teaching professionals across the country.
E-ACT multi-academy trust is responsible for 28 academies across the length and breadth of England.
Our academies can collaborate and share ideas with one another in ways that schools may not be able to. Most importantly, we all feel part of something much bigger as our responsibilities go far beyond the four walls of a single academy, and extend to people and their communities across the country.
We are always on the lookout for dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic people so we can continue to give every one of our pupils the opportunity to explore, solve, create and achieve.
In return we offer the chance to work with amazing people and inspirational pupils, as well as a great salary and sector -leading work -life balance arrangements.
Find out more at www.e-act.org.uk
Please read the supporting documentation carefully before completing and returning our application and equal opportunities form.
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and all appointments are subject to enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks and
E-ACT is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Applying for the job
Using the application form
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.View advert on school website (opens in new tab)
About Bourne End Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 731 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Bourne End Academy website (opens in new tab)
Similar jobs nearby
Avanti House School
Wemborough Road, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 2EQ
Behaviour Support and Alternative Provision Manager
Maiden Erlegh School
Silverdale Rd, Reading, Berkshire, RG6 7HS
Ark Pioneer Academy
Westcombe Drive, Barnet, EN5 2BE
Three Rivers Academy
Bell Farm Way, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, KT12 5EJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes