In particular, we are looking for an Executive
- Possesses the experience, motivation and
resilience to move us forwards and embrace any further challenges.
- Understands that thriving schools can be the
beating heart of a rural community and that their success or otherwise affects
the wider community.
- Has the character to ensure that personal
virtues and organisational values enhance outcomes.
- Has the passion to focus relentlessly on what’s
best for pupils in their Is an inspirational leader who is committed to
delivering the schools’ vision for the children, staff and communities we
- Has the initiative to promote new and innovative
ideas whilst sustaining what already works.
- Has the ability to develop outstanding
educational provision that results in outstanding outcomes.
- Has the willingness to understand what the team
has to offer and get the best from them.
- Has the ambition to drive a rich and varied
curriculum which engages and inspires every child.
- Has the aspiration to take the school to the
next level and the inspiration to take us with them on the journey.
We want to accelerate into the next phase of our development
and require a highly motivated and skilled individual to lead the way in a
thriving community that cannot wait to work with you!
As Executive Headteacher, you will be at the forefront of
maintaining and developing relationships and collaborations with our staff and
wider communities, developing our provision and, above all, ensuring that we
meet the needs of all our children.
In an ever-changing educational environment, there will be
many exciting challenges ahead. Our schools need to develop ever stronger
You will be supported by St Benet’s Multi Academy Trust.
- Peer to peer networking, collaboration,
challenge and support.
- Geographically focused development opportunities
within the west hub of academies including dedicated support from a key
- The security of working in a climate of shared accountability.
- Investment in your professional development and
- A research-based approach to academy improvement
that builds capacity from within.
- Opportunities to contribute to the development
of a growing organisation and trust wide improvement initiatives.
- Access to a suite of core services that enable
you to focus more on leading, teaching and learning.
- A values-led approach that underpins the
attitudes and behaviour of individuals and the family of Church academies.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a progressive Multi
Academy Trust. We can offer a proactive working environment, in which we
actively encourage CPD, offer a real sense of family, have fantastic benefits
such as Health Shield and a Cycle to Work Scheme, all underpinned by our
Christian Ethos and Values.
The safety and well-being of children is central to our
ethos, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to provide references and undertake the
Independent Safeguarding Authority checks including an enhanced Disclosure and
Barring Service (DBS) check and comply with the Safeguarding Policy and child
protection practices of the Trust.
This job post has expired.