- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (To cover a maternity leave)
Full-time EYFS Teacher (MPS/UPS)
Temporary for Maternity Cover
Required from January 2021
The governors are seeking to employ a full-time, EYFS Teacher to join our dynamic and successful team at Ninelands Primary School. The post is to cover the maternity leave of the current post holder in one of our Reception classes.
We are looking for an excellent practitioner who encourages learning through exploration and is able to inspire the awe and wonder that young children have such capacity for. Ninelands is committed to developing staff who are driven professionals. Candidates should state in their application form their experience and particular skills.
We are looking for someone who:
• is committed to a child led approach to learning.
• can set expectations for behaviour and embed positive attitudes towards school.
• is able to create magical moments that captivate children.
• knows the importance of laying firm foundations on which to build future learning.
• can work in partnership with families to provide the best possible start for all children.
• understands the place of play within the EYFS curriculum and loves being outside come rain or shine.
• can provide a carefully planned space that promotes high engagement and quality learning opportunities.
• can use assessments to recognise progress, understand needs and plan activities.
We can offer you:
• motivated children who are curious and eager to explore.
• an exciting and evolving curriculum.
• a superb learning space in which to provide children with the opportunities and conditions to flourish.
• a strong commitment to continuous professional career development and equal opportunities.
• a dedicated and professional staff team, committed to supporting teachers new to school.
• a happy school with strong support from its stakeholders.
Ninelands Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Interested candidates are welcomed to contact Mrs Helen Manners-Vaughan, School Business Leader for further information on the post on 0113 2878370 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website www.ninelands-school.co.uk for more information about Ninelands Primary School.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 449 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Ninelands Primary School
Welcome to Ninelands Primary School
We love learning, particularly outdoors, and have a reputation for high academic results and outstanding pastoral care.
We believe that children should work hard, but that education should be stimulating, enjoyable and exciting. We believe in good discipline and academic achievement but also in the education of the whole child and therefore offer experiences in the widest possible range of areas of study including the arts and outdoor learning. Our extensive grounds include an allotment, pond, wild area, two fields, three playgrounds and a fantastic new purpose built foundation area. We have a strong music tradition and a passion for creativity in all areas of the curriculum.
We welcome parents/carers as partners in their children’s education. A successful partnership depends on close co-operation, support and trust between home and school and recognition that we have a shared responsibility. We operate an open door policy where parents/carers can raise worries, ask questions and share information freely.
All our talented staff strive to maintain a caring, safe, happy, purposeful and stimulating environment where each child feels respected and valued and is encouraged to achieve their true potential. We are part of the Garforth Schools Partnership Trust and as such work very closely with our neighbouring primary schools and Garforth Academy, our feeder high school, to ensure high quality experiences and education for all families in the Garforth community.
For over 50 years we have worked in close partnership with our children and their families to ensure that everyone achieves success and enjoys their time with us.
Arranging a visit to Ninelands Primary School
Due to the Coronavirus visits to school are not currently possible, however, interested candidates will be able to e-mail the Early Years Leader, Ms W. Ramsden, if they have any questions prior to applying. This can be done by e-mailing email@example.com