EYFS Phase Leader and Reception Class Teacher
Chilton County Primary School, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0PQ
This job expired on 18 May 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
18 May 2022 at 12:00pm
6 May 2022
About Chilton County Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 278 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01235 834263
• A warm and friendly working and learning environment.
• Enthusiastic and motivated learners.
• A dedicated, supportive staff team, both teaching and non-teaching.
• Children who enjoy learning and are positive about their school.
• A Forest School on site and opportunities for learning outdoors all year round.
• An ambitious thematic curriculum.
• Opportunities for professional development in a supportive and encouraging environment.
Chilton Primary School is located at the foot of the Ridgeway, near Didcot in South Oxfordshire. You will find out more about the school on the website, but we recommend that you visit to meet the staff and see us in action. Please telephone the school to arrange a visit.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Oxfordshire