- Early years
- Maternity or parental leave cover (September 2022 - July 2023)
- M1 - M6
EYFS (Reception) Teacher - Maternity Cover (September 2022 - July 2023) job summary
EYFS (Reception) Class Teacher – Maternity Cover (September 2022 – July 2023
• An excellent classroom practitioner excited to work in a fantastic school?
• Passionate about creativity, fun and learning through play?
• Warm in character, and committed to team work, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals?
• Keen to be the best teacher you can be?
• Ready to champion your area of expertise?
• Interested in being a Heath Hayes Hero?
• Determined to succeed and be relentless in the pursuit of excellence for our children?
If so, you’ll love to work at Heath Hayes Academy!
At Heath Hayes Academy we are looking for a fabulous teacher to join our team and teach our fabulous children. We are looking for someone who is up for a challenge and wants to get stuck in with all aspects of our academy life! This is not just another job. This is the chance to be part of something exciting and worthwhile. We can offer you:
• A firm commitment to you and your professional development
• Friendly, supportive, enthusiastic, and hardworking colleagues, staff and governors
• A learning community
• An opportunity to lead a team, or subject across the school
• Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
• Coaching and mentoring from our Middle and Senior Leadership Teams
• Opportunities to further develop your career within our Multi Academy Trust, REAch2, the largest primary-only academy trust in the country
• The unique opportunity to help develop and shape the school, including an innovative approach to curriculum provision
• A village school with a real sense of community.
• And, most importantly, AMAZING children just waiting to meet you.
Start Date: September 2022
Salary: M1 – M6
Early Career Teachers need not apply.
Closing Date: 6.6.22
How to apply:
Completed applications should be emailed to:
Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application pack with job specification and description
Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form link:
Applying for the job
By completing the application form on school's website.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
Download an application form - 64 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Heath Hayes Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 184 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
Heath Hayes Academy is a one-form entry primary school with approximately 200 children who we are immensely proud of! They are, we feel, a credit to the school. We are a school where the staff work in teams and this is reflected in the way the children behave, work and interact with one another. Heath Hayes Academy is a truly wonderful place. Our purpose is to maintain a consistent, inspirational practice from the entire school community to develop the happiness, security and learning outcomes for all children. We inspire and enable all children to achieve their potential by having an expectation of excellence from all stakeholders.
Arranging a visit to Heath Hayes Primary Academy
Please contact email@example.com