EYFS Teacher - Maternity Cover
13 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
12 June 2023 at 9am
24 May 2023
- Early years
- View all Full timejobs - Full time role
- Maternity or parental leave cover - 1 September 2023 - 31 August 2024
What skills and experience we're looking for
Do you want to work in a fantastic school with experienced, enthusiastic, supportive practitioners and well-behaved outstanding learners?
Riverview is a large 4 form entry, very friendly and successful Infant school on the outskirts of Gravesend.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding, dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic EYFS Teacher on a fixed term contract from 1 September 2023 to 31 August 2024 linked to maternity leave. Applications from ECTs welcome.
We are looking for an EYFS teacher who:
- Is energetic, fair, and really enjoys working with young children;
- Is organised, resourceful and works well as part of a team;
- Is capable of making a difference;
- Is an imaginative, fun and effective classroom practitioner;
- Is flexible and hardworking and who can use their initiative;
- Is self-motivated and has a strong commitment to their own personal development.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- Happy, well-behaved children who are enthusiastic about learning;
- A supportive team of colleagues who work closely together and are passionate about learning;
- A year team of experienced teachers who plan jointly and support each other;
- Well-resourced learning environments;
- Highly trained and effective support staff;
- Governors who are committed to ensuring that our school is the best that it can be.
- A strong commitment to Continuing Professional Development; including opportunities for career progression;
- A full ECT Induction programme supported by an outstanding mentor.
Further details about the role
Two references are also required prior to commencement of employment.
Early applications are encouraged and The Golden Thread Alliance reserves the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Riverview Infant School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 7
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 343 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 7
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Riverview Infant School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Riverview Infant School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Beddington Infants' School
Croydon Road, Wallington, Surrey, SM6 7LF
Darrick Wood Infant & Nursery School
Lovibonds Avenue, Orpington, Kent, BR6 8ER
Lawdale Junior School
Mansford Street, London, E2 6LS
Key Stage 2 Teacher – One Year Maternity Cover
Bangabandhu Primary School
Wessex Street, London, E2 0LB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kent and Medway