EYFS/Year 1 Teacher and Middle Leader
We believe in changing lives. Everything we do is focused on giving every child the best start in life – irrespective of background or circumstance. Children have just one chance, and we want to give them the best chance possible.
We believe passionately in providing irresistible learning opportunities that put the learner at the heart of the process. We are building a community that places no limits on learning. Our vision is to be successful, confident and caring. Want to join us?
We are looking for an inspirational teacher and middle leader to join our team, teaching in our Reception/Year1 class. Could you be the person we are seeking?
Are you an accomplished practitioner who:
• will provide irresistible learning opportunities for our highly motivated and enthusiastic children through excellent teaching
• is innovative in their thinking and has a creative approach to learning
• is able to work in partnership with other experienced teachers
• has high expectations of pupil attainment, progress and behaviour and a commitment to excellence
• has the desire to nurture success, confidence and care in others
• has a passion for learning and a drive to build and improve their practice both now and in the future
• is committed to their own life-long learning
Essential educational requirements
• Undergraduate Degree
• Excellent classroom practice and a commitment to Quality First Teaching
• Sound knowledge of National Curriculum
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• A clear understanding and experience of both formative and summative assessment.
• Experience of planning for and supporting children with Special Educational Needs
• Ability to cater for the needs of all learners and a commitment to no-limits learning
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with children and other adults in the classroom
• Ability to create a stimulating, well-organised and attractive learning environment
• Evidence of a creative approach to delivering the curriculum and providing irresistible learning opportunities
• Enthusiasm and an ability to motivate children; excellent use of behaviour management strategies
• Commitment to working in partnership with parents and the local community
• Experience of using ICT for self-support
• Undertaken relevant training for the primary age group
Essential skills and experience
• A caring and supportive nature and an ability to work as part of a team
• Positivity and enthusiasm; willingness to work flexibly and adapt to change
• A commitment to life-long learning and motivation to develop professionally
• A commitment to working collaboratively both within and across schools.
• Have a commitment to equality of opportunity for all pupils, regardless of ability, gender or ethnic background
• Commitment to the promotion and safeguarding of children
• Commitment to high educational standards and maximum achievement for all children
In return, we can offer:
• excellent leadership development opportunities within our own school, in our partnership of schools and through our links with KYRA Teaching School
• the opportunity to grow as a leader within our school setting
• access to excellent CPD opportunities to further develop your leadership skills
• a supportive, hardworking, warm and caring staff team;
• children who are a pleasure to teach;
• a school that is ambitious for all of its pupils to be successful, confident and caring
• a clear career progression which will develop you as a teacher and leader
• support for your professional development.
About Ingham Primary School
- The Green, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN1 2XT
- LA Maintained School
- Ingham Primary School website (opens in a new window)