Springwell Community College are looking to appoint a full time permanent Faculty Leader for Mathematics to effectively lead and manage their Mathematics Faculty. The role will be responsible for improving teaching and learning within the department, developing staff in their team and developing the mathematics curriculum across the College.
The successful candidate will be a positive and impactful leader, with a proven track record of improving teaching and learning. Experience of managing a team is essential, as well as experience of using data to inform planning, target setting and securing improvement.
Springwell Community College is an 11-16 Secondary School in Staveley, North East Derbyshire. Our aim at Springwell is to deliver a great Education to our students. We expect our students to work hard and every day towards these and be kind to each other, themselves and their community.
Why join us?
This Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for staff. We are easily reached by public transport, and for those who drive, there is a large free staff carpark. We have some excellent facilities for staff and our students really want to learn and achieve.
- Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities.
- An array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
- Entry to a career average pension scheme.
- A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development and career.
- Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
- A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and experience and to progress your career.
- We takethe wellbeing and health of employees seriously. We have a range of support mechanisms and benefits available to employees and the Trust has signed up to the Education Staff Wellbeing Charter.
This job post has expired.