- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Part time
- Contract type
- Hourly Rate of Pay £8.91 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for the role of Fitness Instructor (casual) in our Sports Hub facility.
As Fitness Instructor, you will:
• promote, coordinate and provide fitness and sporting opportunities to individuals/groups at all abilities and ages and to enhance the sporting experience of Sports Hub members;
• deliver appropriate fitness and performance programmes, increasing levels of customer service, devise systems for enhancing client interaction with the Sports Hub and ensure a highly professional and friendly provision for the local community;
• support the delivery of engaging social media content;
• promote opportunities which encourage community participation in sport, health and fitness, youth and community activities.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 957 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Treviglas Academy
The Roseland Multi-Academy Trust consists of three secondary and two primary schools. The Trust’s vision is “Where Everyone Succeeds” and we put our staff at the heart of everything we do to create a team spirit in our highly successful schools.
Treviglas Academy is a thriving 11-18 school situated in the heart of Newquay. Our exceptional staff deliver a high-quality curriculum to hard-working, talented and ambitious students. Students’ outcomes are at national standard and are projected to be above national as Treviglas continues its rapid improvement journey.