The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- A degree in a relevant subject area.
- Successful teaching experience in a relevant subject area.
- Thorough knowledge of the National Curriculum and changes in GCSE specifications as a result of GCSE reform.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and innovative Food Technology Teacher to join our team at Pendle Education Trust based at Colne Primet Academy. This is a particularly exciting time to join the Trust; as we go through many positive changes with a real emphasis on differentiation and student success.
Working for an Academy Trust that’s sponsored by Nelson and Colne College, an Outstanding local education provider; this is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and determined teacher to join an establishment where they can have a real impact on student aspirations and success.
Delivering 11-16 Food Technology provision, the ideal candidate will be a dynamic practitioner who promotes and upholds the same high expectations as the Trust and its students. With a focus on sharing good practice, they will be committed to their own continuous professional development, and will engage enthusiastically with our quality processes to ensure that our students receive an outstanding experience.
Pendle Education Trust offers unparalleled staff benefits including fantastic professional development opportunities. Championing success and building student confidence, this post offers a real opportunity for someone with contagious enthusiasm to inspire, and make a difference.
Key duties include:
- Planning and preparing high quality teaching and learning for 11-16 Food Technology.
- Developing and sharing resources.
- Delivering enrichment and enhancement activities.
- Completing required assessment duties in relation to student assignments.
- Valuing and support students to achieve their full potential.
- Being responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps