French and Spanish Teacher
Teachers support a designated cohort of students to make progress in their learning, engagement, core literacy, language and numeracy skills, and social development. This is achieved through taking responsibility for the learning of students - planning, delivering, facilitating and assessing their learning whilst showing ambition to develop as an outstanding teacher and leader. They will plan and deliver sessions and interventions, and provide a point of accountability, co-ordination and liaison for the students in their attendance, for their families and for professionals working with them. They will work towards typically good and outstanding lessons that achieve good student progress over time. This will be actioned by taking an active role in supporting the Academy’s high expectations of student behaviour and attitudes towards learning. This teaching position to teach Spanish & French KS3 students within a secondary academy environment.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
Secondary School teaching across Key Stage 3 and 4 and the full ability range
• Access to our pension scheme - Teacher Pension Scheme (if eligible)
• Dedicated Training and Development programmes
• Health and wellness sessions and discounts.
• Secured discounts for staff at a number of gyms in the local area.
• Flu Jabs
• Annual CLF conferences which provides CPD opportunity
• Comprehensive Induction process
• Competitive salaries which are reviewed annually
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
About John Cabot Academy
- Woodside Road, Bristol, BS15 8BD
- John Cabot Academy website (opens in a new window)