We are seeking to employ an inspiring and enthusiastic Geography Teacher to join our Geography department from September. Successful candidates will need to teach KS3 and KS4 and it is preferable to have the ability to teach KS5. The department is well resourced and organised with a focus on continuing to raise the profile of geography within the school.
Glenthorne High School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school.
• A comprehensive programme of professional development for teachers at all levels
• The opportunity to work with colleagues who have a passion to inspire pupils.
• Well established behaviour management systems, pupils feel valued and supported and able to learn.
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
Glenthorne High School is part of the Willow Learning Trust and is a National Teaching School with a specialism in the arts. The school is a mixed comprehensive academy with over 1600 pupils, which has been judged 'outstanding' in all areas by OFSTED. The school provides a calm and nurturing environment where pupils are encouraged to reach their full potential.
Arranging a visit to Glenthorne High School
We welcome visits to our school, however, due to current Covid rules and regulations, we have to limit the numbers of visitors. Please contact the HR department for further details. Tel: 02084100010.