Art and design, Design and technology, Food
• The Creative Enterprise department has an extensive extra-curricular programme and significant STEM links and partnerships
• The department consists of Computer Science, Design and Technology, and Art as separate disciplines as well as a discrete taught STEM curriculum for all KS3 students; we would welcome applications from any of these specialisms
• There is a Creative Enterprise specific base area and a supportive SLT
Applying for the job
Visit our website www.hsg.haringey.sch.uk/163/vacancies to access an application form for this role.
More on how to apply
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
797 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About Hornsey School for Girls
Hornsey School for Girls is consistently in the top 20% of schools nationally as recognised by SSAT for the past 5 years.
“Students have high ambitions and work hard to achieve them. They are genuinely interested in their studies and consequently, enjoy working hard.” Ofsted 2017
Right now we are searching for exceptional talent and offering opportunities to be part of something unique.
We have high ambitions for our staff as well as our students. As you will be investing in our young people, we will invest in you.
As well as financial incentives, your career pathway will be developed with you and will include:
• Progression opportunities both internally and externally through our bespoke CPD programme and outstanding links with Ambitions School Leadership, Teach First, East London Consortium and others
• Outstanding mentoring/coaching programme with all staff having access to Lead Practitioner support through our Inspires Team
• Bespoke and individualised programme for NQTs and Teach First participants
• Innovative professional development through our stranded CPD programme for all staffing levels
Arranging a visit to Hornsey School for Girls
There is an opportunity to meet the Acting Headteacher virtually on Thursday 25 March 2021 at 11.30am. Should you wish to attend please contact Flick Heron (HT PA) via email@example.com or call 020 8348 6191 ext 227. You can also email or call for any further information or queries you might have via firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8348 6191 ext 239