Head of Faculty - Science
Required 1 January 2023
Leadership Scale, 7-9
FTE - £49,019 - £51,402 per annum
Head of Faculty - Science at GCSE and A Level
Notley High School & Braintree Sixth Form is a school that believes that providing the best educational experience for students requires us to give our staff the time and resources to make a difference. Great emphasis is placed on supporting teachers at all phases in their career to develop through bespoke CPD. If you would like to be part of our improvement journey then we would be delighted to receive your application.
We are seeking to appoint a passionate and highly motivated individual who will contribute to the continued improvements in the Science Faculty results in recent years. The appointed person will join an ambitious and successful Faculty and be supported by a Second in Faculty and a team of experienced teachers.
The school is seeking to appoint;
• An outstanding practitioner and leader who is ready for the next step to further develop their leadership skills.
• The position is suitable for an experienced practitioner with proven track record of leadership experience to enthuse and guide a proactive Faculty.
• A dynamic and inspiring leader to work collaboratively with the Senior Leadership Team to enthuse students about Science with the ability to work effectively as part of a team within the School to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students.
• An individual who wishes to be innovative in the design and development of the Science curriculum and play a strategic role in the development of the school.
• A leader committed to the importance of Science in transforming students' understanding and application of knowledge to raise their aspirations.
• A leader committed to giving students extra-curricular opportunities.
The Trust can offer:
• Strong support in personalised professional development as a Science teacher and Middle Leader within a successful Curriculum Area.
• Opportunity to support the development of new teachers via Mid Essex ITT.
This job post has expired.