Head of Psychology 0.6 FTE
This job expired on 24 March 2023
Job start date
1 September 2023
24 March 2023 at 9am
16 March 2023
- Key stage 5
- View all Psychologyjobs
- View all Part timejobs - 0.6 FTE
- £16,800 to £26,211 per annum
- MPS - UPS
A TLR 2 award of £1,809 per annum
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you passionate about teaching Psychology and looking for your next role?
The Trinity Catholic School are looking to appoint a Head of Psychology to lead the continuing development of the curriculum.
This is a permanent, part-time role working 0.6 FTE.
About the role
As Head of Psychology, you will:
- Lead the continuing development of a full resources, high quality curriculum at all key stages.
- Develop teaching and learning for Psychology, according to the needs of the students, teachers and whole school.
- Liaise with Senior Leadership colleagues to ensure cost-effective staffing which enables the delivery of high-quality learning to all students in areas of the Psychology curriculum.
- Monitor the quality of learning in Psychology in accordance with the Academy quality assurance policy and act where needed.
What the school offers its staff
Why work for us?
- A salary of £16,800 to £26,211 per annum plus a TLR 2 award of £1,809 per annum
- A team of talented and highly committed staff in a supportive working environment
- Access to first-class CPD opportunities with a specialist support staff CPD programme.
- Automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Further details about the role
How to apply?
Please complete the online application form located in our website: Vacancies - Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust (ololcatholicmat.co.uk)
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring, and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities, and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools. We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Trinity Catholic School A Voluntary Academy
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1159 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0115 9296251
The Trinity Catholic School serves the children and families of the City of Nottingham and its surrounding areas. Situated in Aspley on a split site in the East of the city, we work with the parishes of St Teresas of Lisieux in Aspley, St Augustine’s in St Anns, Our Lady of Perpetual Succour in Bulwell and St Mary’s in Hyson Green. Renowned for consistently high academic outcomes, the school prides itself on excellent pastoral care and standards of behaviour whilst working to meet the school mission statement: “This Catholic School will seek to educate the whole person, academically, morally, socially and spiritually through the example of Jesus Christ and the witness of committed capable teachers”. Trinity has 1129 pupils including 230 in the Sixth Form. The school holds a number of awards including; Leading Edge Partnership School, Heathy Schools, International School Award, Arts Mark Gold, Sims Partner School, Sports Mark and Career Mark highlighting the breadth of quality within the school and areas of expertise. The school was inspected in October 2008 by OFSTED and judged to be Outstanding. On our last Diocesan Canonical Inspection we were judged as Outstanding (November 2014). The school promotes involvement in a broad range of extra-curricular activities and celebrates the successes of our children and young people via the school website as well as in school. We promote opportunities both within and outside of the classroom to ensure that all children experience an excellent, rich and varied education to ensure that they are prepared for life after school in further education, employment or training.
Arranging a visit to The Trinity Catholic School A Voluntary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire and Nottingham