This job expired on 14 September 2022 – see similar jobs
Job start date
3 January 2023
14 September 2022 at 12pm (midday)
16 August 2022
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs
- 2.5 days per week Teaching, and 2.5 days per week Leadership
Full-time equivalent salary
- L6 to L12
Head Teacher job summary
We are seeking to appoint a highly committed and passionate headteacher to join our school community to drive our vision and build on existing achievements and strengths. This post will be a combined teaching and leadership role and we envisage that the successful candidate will excel in the leadership role for 2.5 days per week and teach our pupils to the highest standards for the remaining 2.5 days.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Can demonstrate a strong track record, both as a teacher and school leader.
- Displays the personal attributes required to lead, inspire, and motivate others; and who can communicate with clarity and precision to all our stakeholders.
- Can demonstrate successful and innovative curriculum design and implementation.
- Can demonstrate strong and resilient leadership managing budgets, resources, and risks.
- Has a strong commitment to promoting pupils’ safety and wellbeing.
The Selection Panel will ensure that they treat all applicants for employment fairly and ensure that they are not discriminated against. We welcome and respect diversity in the school.
We are committed to safer recruitment practices and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
About Queen Eleanor Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 63 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Queen Eleanor Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Our school (Ofsted “Good” 2022) is a friendly, vibrant and happy place with lively, enthusiastic empathic children and motivated staff. Our diverse curriculum is exciting and inspiring, creating learning opportunities that enthuse and engage the children to want to find out more. We have recently started a very successful nursery class, offer wraparound care, and several extra-curricular activities. We host an exciting calendar of events run by our active and lively parent volunteer group.
Arranging a visit to Queen Eleanor Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Saxilby Church of England Primary School
Highfield Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN1 2QJ
Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust
Chestnut Street, Ruskington, NG34 9DL
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Nottinghamshire and Nottingham