Our children and school community are looking for a headteacher who will:
● Lead by example – with integrity, creativity, and clarity – inspiring and influencingother stakeholders to provide the best educational environment for our children
● Have an understanding of the distinctiveness of a church school and a passion forthe school’s Christian ethos
● Prioritise the wellbeing, resilience and achievements of our children and staff andput this at the heart of all decisions
● Create a stimulating school learning environment, encouraging enquiring minds andthe development of lifelong learning skills and attitudes
● Demand ambitious standards for all pupils, overcoming disadvantage and advancingequality, instilling a strong sense of ownership and accountability from staff for the impact their work has on pupils’ outcomes
● Create an ethos within which an already skilled staff team are motivated andsupported to research and develop their own skills and subject knowledge, and to support each other
● Be visible and accessible, engaging positively with children, staff, parents,Governors, and the community
● Provide a safe, calm, and well-ordered environment for all pupils and staff, focusedon developing exemplary behaviour in school and beyond
● Evaluate the school’s performance and identify the priorities for continuousimprovement and raising standards
● Ensure an outward-facing school capable of collaborating in partnership with other schools and organisations to champion best practices and excellent outcomes for pupils
● Have safeguarding as a top priority and ensure all relevant policies and proceduresare fully implemented and followed by all staff.
In return we offer:
● Confident, happy children who enjoy their time in school and are eager to learn andsucceed
● Talented, committed staff who are open to professional development and newideas
● A fully supportive Governing Body who are ambitious for the school and its pupils
● A bright, spacious, and well-resourced learning environment set in lovely grounds
● A thriving school community with supportive parents, an active PTA, excellentrelationships with our local parish church and strong collaborative relationships with our neighbouring schools.
This job post has expired.