2 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
22 March 2023 at 5pm
14 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2, Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5
Full-time equivalent salary
- £67,351.00 - £76,122.00 Per Annum
- L18 - L23
What skills and experience we're looking for
Boston Endeavour Academy is a values driven school, based on our Mission to be ‘a caring and respectful family, committed to maximising the learning and development of our students, supporting them to become happy and fully-included members of their community’.
Boston Endeavour Academy provides a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum designed to meet the unique needs of all of our pupils. Our pupils can range in age from 2 -19 Years old and all have learning difficulties, some also have an autistic spectrum disorder, epilepsy, a physical disability, sensory impairment, medical needs and/or a communication difficulty.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
Please refer to attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
What the school offers its staff
- An outstanding induction process
- A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- A personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
Further details about the role
For more information about this role or to arrange a visit to the school please contact James Ellis at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 22 March, 2023 - 4 pm
Interviews will take place: w/c 27 March 2023
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Boston Endeavour Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 19
- School size
- 98 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Boston Endeavour Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
John Fielding Special School aims to provide a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum designed to meet the unique needs of all of our pupils. Our pupils can range in age from 2 -19 Years old and all have severe learning difficulties, some also have an autistic spectrum disorder, epilepsy, a physical disability, sensory impairment, medical needs and/or a communication difficulty.
Arranging a visit to Boston Endeavour Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
William Alvey School
Eastgate, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 7EA
Seathorne Primary Academy
Count Alan Road, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE25 1HB
Boston West Academy
Sussex Avenue, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21 7QG
William Hildyard Church of England Primary and Nursery School
Godsey Lane, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, PE6 8HZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed