This job expired on 2 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
September 2023 / January 2024
2 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
23 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- L15 to L21
What skills and experience we're looking for
- A committed and practising Catholic with a clear vision of Catholic Education
- Passionate about education and the difference it makes to children’s lives
- Committed to promoting the wellbeing of the whole school community, including staff,
children and families
- An outstanding leader with high expectations of pupils
- Do you have the ability to develop your team and staff as excellent teachers and future
- Do you have the confident, drive and commitment to raise standards?
- Do you have proven Senior Leadership experience?
- Are you a confident and strategic leader who can further lead and develop all aspects of the school?
What the school offers its staff
- Enthusiastic, happy, well-behaved children and supportive families from a wide diversity of backgrounds
- Hard working and dedicated staff
- A supportive Parish community
- Professional and supportive links with local Catholic Schools
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- A highly skilled supportive and commitment Governing Body
- Well-presented and maintained working environment
- Effective induction support from Local Authority and Diocese
Further details about the role
If you think this is you, then come visit our school!
To arrange a visit please contact Sara Holt, School Business Manager on 01937 582163. To request an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details including a job description, person specification can be found at https://www.stjosephswetherby.com/key-information/staff-vacancies/
- Closing date: 12 noon Friday 2nd June 2023
- Shortlisting: 12 noon Friday 2nd June 2023
- Interview date: Wednesday 7th June 2023
Applicants are asked to submit their applications and we will make contact with successfully shortlisted applicant.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Wetherby
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 233 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01937 582163
St. Joseph's Catholic Primary School is a voluntary aided school, with one class per year and one nursery class. We are based in Wetherby, near Leeds.
Arranging a visit to St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Wetherby
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Thornhill Junior and Infant School
Edge Lane, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 0QT
Headlands Church of England Voluntary Controlled Junior, Infant and Nursery School
Headlands Road, Liversedge, West Yorkshire, WF15 6PR
St John's (CofE) Primary Academy, Clifton
Towngate, Brighouse, West Yorkshire, HD6 4HP
Thirsk Community Primary School
Hambleton Place, Thirsk, North Yorkshire, YO7 1SL
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Yorkshire