- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- £56,721 - £65,735 per annum
Grade/SCP: Leadership Pay Range L13 – L19
Salary: £56,721 - £65,735 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Location: St Mary’s Catholic Voluntary Academy, Lowry Drive, Marple Bridge, Stockport, SK6 5BR
Start Date: Monday, 3 January 2022
The Trust Directors wish to appoint an inspirational, ambitious and strategic leader who can build on the many strengths of the Academy, and work in partnership with the Trust, staff, parents and governors.
Opportunities like this do not come along very often.
St Mary’s Catholic Voluntary Academy is an outstanding one form entry primary school committed to delivering a broad and creative curriculum and providing our pupils with access to a wide range of extra-curricular and enrichment activities.
We would like someone who:
• is a practising Catholic with strong, lived faith and deep commitment to Catholic education, who fully supports the Catholic identity and has a desire to live out and share the faith through work;
• values all children as individuals and ensures that all children are confident and able to achieve their full potential;
• can fully embed the principles of safeguarding;
• is an outstanding classroom practitioner, enjoys teaching and is keen to teach;
• knows about the principles of developing outstanding learning, teaching and assessment for all pupils;
• takes positive action to embed concepts of health and safety, welcome and inclusion within the school and wider community;
• has the vision, passion and motivation to respond to changes in primary education, can continually raise standards and expectations in our school and share the vision and achievements - be proud;
• can maintain a culture of excellence among staff and pupils alike;
• is a leader and innovator who encourages, enthuses and motivates the school community through excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We can offer you:
• a strong, caring school community;
• friendly, happy, enthusiastic and inspiring children who are always eager to learn;
• dedicated, supportive and hardworking staff who are fully committed to further raise standards;
• wide ranging CPD opportunities;
• a supportive, well-connected and highly innovative Trust with a network of 25 schools.
This is a reserved post and is open to practising Catholics only, please review the document produced by the Diocese of Nottingham “Catholic Schools and the Definition of a Practising Catholic” for further information.
How to apply:
For an informal discussion about the opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a discussion with Jeremy Spencer, Senior Director of Performance and Standards.
To apply go to our trust website www.srscmat.co.uk/vacancies/ to complete and return the following documents to email@example.com.
• Leadership Application Form
• Consent to Obtain References form
• Rehabilitation of Offenders Form
• Recruitment Monitoring Form
Closing Date: Monday, 4th October 2021 at 9:00am
Interview Date: TBC
The St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.
The Trust will endeavour to make any necessary reasonable adjustments to the job and the working environment to enable access to employment opportunities for disabled job applicants or continued employment for any employee who develops a disabling condition.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.