Tanbridge House School, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1SR
This job expired on 4 February 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
4 February 2022 at 12:00pm
19 January 2022
About Tanbridge House School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1534 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Tanbridge House School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01403 263628
School Aims, Values and Ethos:
Tanbridge House School is an inspiring school which believes in academic excellence for all.
We aspire to be "Exceptional Every Day" through our core values of Care, Kindness and Achievement.
Our aims as a school reflect our ambition for continual progress and our passion for being the best school that we can be for our students, parents, staff and community links:
• Ensure that every student is supported to maximise their academic potential and reach their "personal best"
• Enable every student at Tanbridge House School to become self-motivated to develop respect of others and gain a real sense of self-worth within a caring and nurturing school environment
• Build strong links with parents/carers and our community to provide an outstanding educational experience for all learners in a co-educational environment
• Insist on excellent teaching to ensure progression and actively respond to individual needs, talents, skills and interests
• Promote enquiring minds, creativity and confidence
• Ensure provision of the best facilities in a comfortable, attractive and safe workplace
• Empower students at Tanbridge House School to develop essential skills for lifelong learning, vital for success in a fast changing and diverse society
At the very heart of our school is a kind and caring community. Teachers, support staff and all other adults formally connected to the school are excellent role models. Students are encouraged to support each other in all aspects of school life.
This underpins all that we do and all that we hope to achieve. Once this is in place, all of our other aspirations come to life, helping Tanbridge House School to be:
• A kind and caring school
• A safe and happy place to learn
• An inclusive school – embracing diversity
• Delivering excellence in all subjects
• A stimulating place to learn
• A school which encourages personal best in learning and beyond.
Get a taste of life at Tanbridge House by watching our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLU3bovw88Y
Arranging a visit to Tanbridge House School
You are warmly encouraged to visit the school in advance of submitting your application, and visits will be offered with Covid appropriate adjustments. Please email the Headteacher's PA, Gemma Strugnell at firstname.lastname@example.org or our dedicated vacancy email address at email@example.com to arrange a time and date for your visit.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Sussex