£51,311 - £59,528 pa
Are you an inspirational leader who has high aspirations and is seeking an opportunity to use those qualities to deliver outstanding performance and outcomes?
We are seeking a Headteacher to provide the professional leadership and management of the school that will promote a secure foundation from which to achieve high standards in all areas of the school's work.
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate and committed to lead on creating a secure, nurturing and stimulating environment for learning which enables children to flourish as enthusiastic, confident and independent learners
- will provide professional vision and leadership for the school to secure its future improvement and success
- has a proven track record in leadership and staff development with experience of performance management
- demonstrates strategic, curriculum-led financial planning ensuring all pupils have the opportunity to achieve their potential
- promotes Christian values, where children develop a feeling of mutual care and respect for themselves, others and the environment
- has the ability to manage challenging situations in an empathetic way
- is able to provide a safe environment for pupils and staff by being approachable yet having a presence, along with a healthy sense of perspective
- appreciates the key roles of parents, carers and wider families in a child's education and will continually strive to develop effective and strong partnerships between home and school
Applying for the job
For further information or an application pack, please contact Headteacher Recruitment at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (01473) 263943.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
130 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About Walsham-le-Willows Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
Walsham-le-Willows Primary School is a thriving Church of England primary school situated in a picturesque village in mid Suffolk, very close to Bury St Edmunds, Diss and Stowmarket where there are excellent road and rail links to London and the Midlands. The school has strong links with the local community and was rated as 'Good' by Ofsted (December 2017).
Arranging a visit to Walsham-le-Willows Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged. To make an appointment please contact the school office on (01359) 259319.
Wattisfield Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP31 3BD