- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Early years, Humanities, KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Will consider part-time, job share
18 hours a week
Full day Thursday and Friday
- Contract type
- Scale point 20-23 (£23,512 - £24,805)
Mathilda Marks-Kennedy School is seeking to appoint a dynamic, talented and enthusiastic HLTA to join our warm, friendly and supportive staff. This is a rewarding opportunity for candidates who are looking to make a positive impact in a community school.
• An exceptional HLTA who will inspire and motivate our learners?
• Driven by a passion for making learning fun, exciting and challenging at the same time?
• Committed to inclusive education and raising standards?
• Able to communicate effectively with others?
We can offer you:
• Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career
• to work with a great staff team
• Incredibly enthusiastic, well-behaved and motivated children
• Support and guidance from a highly effective leadership team with opportunities for middle leadership.
• A commitment to supporting work/life balance
Contact us by replying to email@example.com for further information and to request an application pack.
An experienced, enthusiastic and highly-motivated HLTA is required from September 2020 to join
For an application pack, please visit www.mathildamarks.org.uk or phone the school office. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Completed forms must be returned to the School Office.
Applying for the job
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.