The HR Case Manager will lead a culture of professionalism and high performance within the School,
ensuring that staff are supported and strategic visions, plans and objectives are delivered. They will
provide specialist advice to the Senior Leadership Team on all aspects of employment and provide an
escalation point for employee relations matters,
The HR Case Manager will be involved in managing a portfolio of HR cases with considerable autonomy.
Ensuring cases are managed timely and appropriately and adhering to employment law, policies, business
and operational need.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
• have a degree or equivalent experience, and hold a CIPD (Level 5 or 7) qualification or higher.
• have significant experience in case management (experience within the education sector or similar is
desirable but not essential).
• have detailed knowledge of employment law and strong people management skills.
• have experience of analysing KPIs and writing comprehensive reports.
• have the ability to build strong and successful working relationships with staff and stakeholders.
• are willing to work flexibly and collaboratively to problem solve, innovate and support the Senior
Leadership Team and School objectives
The School is seeking to appoint an experienced and dedicated HR Case Manager to join a supportive
team of professionals across the School.
Trinity is an all age (3 to 19) modern, vibrant Special School catering for the needs of students who have a
wide range of learning difficulties including; moderate, severe, profound and complex needs. A high
number of our pupils also have an Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC).
Applicants must complete the Trinity School application form available from the school website at :
https://www.trinityschooldagenham.org.uk/Vacancies-1/ CVs will not be accepted and should not be
submitted. No CV’s will be accepted from agencies.
Completed applications, Declaration Disclosure Form and Disqualification from Caring for Children Form
must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details please contact Human Resources email email@example.com or call 020
Trinity School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and
volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal record check via the DBS will be undertaken for the
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a comprehensive screening process, including a
disclosure check will be undertaken on all applicants.
This job post has expired.