We are looking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and creative teacher to join our friendly and supportive team from September 2023. The ideal candidate will be a motivated full time Infant teacher who has the ability to challenge, nurture and develop learning in young children.
If you are;
- passionate about learning and have an excellent understanding of child development and how children learn
- able to facilitate exciting learning by motivating and stimulating pupils in vibrant and inspiring learning environments
- had experience in teaching the Infant Range Curriculum
- a teacher who has high expectations of learning and behaviour
- a positive team member who can work collaboratively
- an excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- someone who has high energy, enthusiasm and the ability to be flexible
- able to set high expectations for yourself and are able to work hard to achieve them
- wanting to develop and grow in an inclusive, supportive school
then we are really keen to hear from you.
then we are really keen to
hear from you. In return we can offer;
- an inclusive school ethos that promotes a love of
learning and develops happy, motivated children
dedicated professional team of enthusiastic staff to work alongside you within
a supportive ethos
professional opportunities to support you in your career development
- a “Good” school which is constantly developing and
improving and was considered a “Special Place” in the last Ofsted
bright, fresh and well-resourced school environment
We would love to show you around our fantastic
school and have the opportunity to meet you in person. If you would like book a visit, or would like
an application pack, please contact Kim Tomlin firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 13th
June 2023. However, the school reserve the
right to interview applicants on application, therefore early submission is
The Guillemont Junior School and Pinewood Infant School Federation and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
This job post has expired.