We are looking for an outstanding individual to take a leading role in our ITT team as Initial Teacher Education Regional Partnerships Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates to raise standards for young people, and who wish to utilise their skills and expertise in partnerships, recruitment, marketing, and communications.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- A commitment to the aims of the Harris Teaching School Hubs and National Institute of Teaching
- Understanding of the regional and national education landscape and can apply this in your context to gain trust and credibility.
- Confidence and skill in using and analysing data, and an understanding of the sector, to inform and shape the regional recruitment approach for the region.
- Ability to maintain relationships, influence and negotiate at a strategic level.
- Excellent customer service, putting our stakeholders at the heart of our decision making, resulting in greater customer loyalty and retention and a strong reputation in the marketplace.
- Strong oral and written presentational skills, and the ability to present complex information clearly and succinctly to a range of audiences.
- A commitment to equality, diversity, and inclusion.
- The ability to develop and deliver a comprehensive and detailed regional marketing campaign to recruit participants for ITT, NPQ and ECF, with a focus on areas of disadvantage.
- Building collaborative and consultative relationships with a range of internal stakeholders, and working to align varied, often competing, interests.
- A drive to meet challenging targets and work collaboratively with a national team.
For a full list of responsibilities and a person specification, please download the Job Pack.
Harris Academy Chafford Hundred is an outstanding school with an excellent reputation. It is an oversubscribed 11-18 school where staff are supported to become the best through an investment in excellent professional development.
Our people are at the heart of our success. We have developed a strong culture of collaboration and best practice, with professional development and career planning at its centre. We invest in our staff with support, coaching, mentoring, and a wide range of top-quality training programmes delivered at every level to senior leadership.We look for talented individuals who share our vision for creating exceptional places of learning, and are committed to ensuring that every child in London has access to the best possible education.In addition to the opportunities for career progression, training and development, we also offer a competitive rewards and benefits package which includes our Harris Allowance for teachers on MPS/UPS, a Performance and Loyalty Bonus, Pension Scheme, electric car scheme, a Wellbeing Cash Plan and many other benefits.
The Teaching School Hubs Initial Teacher Education (ITE) Partnerships Manager is responsible for managing a pipeline of high-potential recruits to the NIoT's golden thread programmes, with a focus on Initial Teacher Education and including, ECF, NPQs and Harris Federation CPD. You will collaborate to ensure the development of relationships with local schools, trusts, ITT providers, local authorities, and wider community partners to ensure effective system level recruitment and engagement.
You will be responsible for leading regional and local partnership activity, including working with existing partners to solidify relationships and identifying new opportunities in line with the region's needs.
You will also hold close relationships with our Administration, Marketing, Communications and Events functions to ensure that we promote our programmes effectively. As well as a dynamic doer, the ITE Regional Partnerships Manager will be highly organised and solution orientated, helping us to run the complex process of participant recruitment whilst leading school and provider partnerships as efficiently as possible.
The Harris Federation and all our academies are committed to ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, references, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed.
This job post has expired.