Intervention Mentor (Post 16 Centre)
27 days remaining to apply
Start date details
17 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
14 March 2023
- View all Full timejobs - Working Pattern Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 08:15 - 16:00 Wednesday 08:15 - 16:30 Friday 08:15 - 15:00
- Range 4
What skills and experience we're looking for
The Stephenson Trust Post 16 Centre provides education for students both male and female aged between 16 and 18 years. We are the regional Post 16 alternative provision for students with social emotional and mental health needs (SEMH), Autistic Spectrum needs (ASC), behavioural needs, or severe gaps to the their learning from Year 11. We pride ourselves on delivering a high quality curriculum, truly individualised to meet the needs of our students, ensuring successful outcomes for all for their next steps whether that is college, 6th form or the workplace/apprenticeships.
We have created a purpose built learning environment with excellent facilities. This is an opportunity to make a real mark on our student successes and to be part of a team who will work alongside you with our cohort of students. This is an exciting time to be joining our provision where you will be part of a wide, multidisciplinary team from all walks of life who are passionate about investing in our young people
What the school offers its staff
A welcoming and positive working environment where the wellbeing of both students and staff is a top priority
• High quality professional development and support including bespoke CPD
• An experienced and welcoming senior leadership team.
• An energetic and forward thinking staff team.
• Enthusiastic students who enjoy active learning as part of small classes
• The opportunity to be truly creative, not prescriptive in your practise
• Progression opportunities across the Trust
• Free access to holistic treatments as part of our wellbeing policy including therapeutic support
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Bridge Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- School size
- 23 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Bridge Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Bridge Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes