our ambitions, we are seeking an IT Infrastructure Manager to be the driving
force to implement platform migrations designing a MAT centralised system to
provide a single point of access for all stakeholders, someone who will
innovate and constantly move IT forward with a long-term strategy.
- The opportunity to work with a
progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust.
- Opportunities for development and
- Benefits include –generous holiday
entitlement, contributory pension through West Yorkshire Pension Fund.
We wish to
support a candidate with the aspirations and skills to develop into an
exceptional ICT Infrastructure Lead within the Trust.
IT audit has confirmed that the schools are in a good place with IT but we are
looking for an individual who can drive change forward and embrace new ways of
remote working and cloud-based systems: someone who can take ownership for IT
across the Trust.
schools within the Trust will be supported by their current IT service
providers but as these contracts come to an end you will be providing support
for all. As the Trust expands you will
have the opportunity to appoint your own technical staff/apprentices to
undertake the day-to-day support work and build up your own department.
We are looking
for a key member of the Trust Team: -
- who embraces the vision and values of
- who has a focus on education and can
apply digital technology research to improve learning for all;
- who will ensure our systems and our
learners are safe and that online safety and cyber security are a prime focus;
- who has a strong business acumen and the
tenacity to get things done;
• who inspires confidence from stakeholders and the executive
- who is an expert project manager;
- who seeks out new opportunities to
continually improve and future proof IT for all;
- who has the highest expectations for
their own performance and can inspire high standards by an uncompromising
This job post has expired.