This job expired on 26 March 2023
Job start date
1 September 2023
26 March 2023 at 11:59pm
23 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all ICTjobs
- View all Part timejobs - 0.6
- MPR1 - UPR3
What skills and experience we're looking for
We wish to appoint a well–qualified, energetic and enthusiastic teacher to join our forward-thinking IT department.
We are committed to achieving the highest possible standards for our students and we understand the role that a high quality IT education will provide.
At KS4 we offer two courses chosen to meet the needs of our students. We also have an exciting new Level 3 course starting in September 2023 focused on Game Design for our Post 16 students.
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong subject knowledge
- Have a natural passion and enthusiasm for IT
- Encourage, motivate and inspire students
- Have strong organizational and communication skills.
What the school offers its staff
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A full and varied CPD programme offering teaching and leadership development for our staff
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
Further details about the role
Interviews are due to be held on Wednesday, 29th March, 2023
Please note that our HR/Recruitment system software provider will be carrying out planned maintenance work from 00:00 – 12:00 on Saturday, 25th March, 2023. During this period, the recruitment system may be out of action. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Sir Bernard Lovell Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1153 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Sir Bernard Lovell Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0117 456 5900
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span 5 local authority areas: Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol, North Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset and South Gloucestershire. Working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 3-18 education in the area. We are a mixed MAT, comprising 6 secondary, 21 primary and a special school. We work in partnership with the Diocese of Bath and Wells, which brings considerable benefit to all our schools. OFSTED judged Sir Bernard Lovell Academy “Good” in all areas during our most recent full inspection (November 2021).
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bristol