1. To teach ICT so that all students enjoy learning and achieve their target grade
2. Ensure through working collaboratively with the other staff that all aspects of planning, teaching and assessment lead to students achieving at least their target grade.
3. Be a form tutor
4. Attend staff meetings and training as required or as appropriate
Undertaking any other duties which may reasonably be regarded as within the nature of the duties and responsibilities/grade of the post as defined, subject to the proviso that normally any changes of a permanent nature shall be incorporated into the job description in specific terms.
Essential educational requirements
Degree or equivalent qualification in the teaching of ICT
Essential skills and experience
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Have a secure subject knowledge
Good organisational skills
Good literacy and numeracy skills
Makes effective use of ICT in the classroom
About The Kimberley School
- Newdigate Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG16 2NJ
- The Kimberley School website (opens in a new window)