Key Stage 1 Teacher/Phase Leader
Abbey View Primary Academy is looking to appoint a dedicated and dynamic KS1 Teacher/Phase Leader to join our growing team in April 2020. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent teaching and/or ready to take on Leadership of Key Stage 1 and have a genuine passion for improving outcomes through quality teaching and learning strategies.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
We are looking for a KS1 Teacher/Phase Leader who:
• can demonstrate excellent teaching and has the passion and ability to engage and motivate pupils in their learning, encouraging them to achieve their very best at all times
• can demonstrate excellent organisational and inter-personal skills and the ability to contribute to a team
• has clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life
• has a desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our students
Abbey View Primary Academy is part of Inspiring Futures Partnership Trust. Our Trust includes an outstanding National Support School, Wycombe and Marlow Teaching School Alliance and a School Centred Initial Teacher Training Centre (SCITT); these wider educational activities allow us to offer a very wide range of exciting, challenging and enriching professional development opportunities and career progression pathways.
About Abbey View Primary Academy
- Kennedy Avenue, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1BX
- Free School
- Abbey View Primary Academy website (opens in a new window)