Key Stage 2 Classroom Teacher
Glenleigh Park is looking for a talented teacher to join the staff team from 1st January 2020.
We are looking for someone,
• with the energy and passion to motivate, challenge and support children to be their very best
• who thrives as part of a team and is committed to continuing school improvement
• that has high expectations of themselves and others
• who understands the importance of the job teachers do and who has a sense of humour and knows when to use it
• who enjoys learning and wants to develop their skills and expertise further
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
Experience of working with Primary School children
Glenleigh Park is a school that can offer exceptional professional development opportunities, high levels of support and the chance to make a real difference to pupils’ outcomes.
Our modern, two form entry school benefits from extensive grounds and a fantastic learning environment. The curriculum is engaging, fun to teach and always evolving. We are a Talk for Writing school and are developing our mastery approach to the teaching of mathematics. We have specialist teachers for PE and music and our Paragon curriculum provides a unique approach to teaching history and geography.
We work closely with other schools within the academy trust and can provide unparalleled opportunities for support through the links we have locally and internationally. Our annual teacher exchange offers the opportunity for staff to develop their skills and talents by visiting schools around the world.
About Glenleigh Park Primary Academy
We are a Primary Academy school and part of Aurora Academies Trust, we opened as an academy in September 2012
- Gunters Lane, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN39 4ED
- Glenleigh Park Primary Academy website (opens in a new window)