Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Until 31st August 2022)
Temporary until August 2022
We are seeking to appoint an additional classteacher for September 2021 as our school continues to grow in size. We are looking for a candidate who is happy to teach in either KS1 or KS2 and welcome applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
The successful candidate will:
• Value all pupils as individuals and put them at the heart of everything you do.
• Make learning fun and challenging.
• Be enthusiastic and creative.
• Have a good understanding of all areas of the curriculum.
• Be able to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a team.
• Be ambitious, innovative and inspirational.
• Work in partnership with all stakeholders to ensure the best possible outcomes for pupils.
We can offer you:
• A team of friendly, welcoming people to work collaboratively with.
• A commitment to reducing the overall workload of our teacher, having recently introduced new procedures, aimed at eliminating unnecessary tasks, related to planning, marking and data tracking.
• A range of support from a strong leadership team that will help to develop your practice.
• Excellent professional development opportunities both within the school and across the Trust.
• A strong supportive local community, including Governors and PTFA.
Please send in your application as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed as soon as we receive them even if this is prior to the application close date.
Full details of the requirements of the post can be found on Kent Teach.
Applications should be made via Kent Teach. Please note, we cannot accept CVs.
If you experience any difficulty in completing the application form, please contact email@example.com or 01795 426091 (option 2)
In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details/application forms on file once the position is filled.
Interested applicants are welcome to contact (Mathew Currie, Head of School) at the school for an informal discussion regarding the post by firstname.lastname@example.org or 01622 752161.
If I am successful in gaining an interview, how will this occur during the current COVID-19 pandemic?
Due to the current situation we plan to interview remotely using a video call. We would ensure that candidates who were successful in gaining an interview were supported with the technology so that this process is seamless. We will provide you with details of the process with your interview invite.
Our advice would be that those who were successful in gaining an interview should prepare as they would for a face to face and dress smart casual. We will allow plenty of time to ensure that you are able to answer our questions in full and you will not be judged if you are having problems with your technology.
We will leave plenty of opportunity for questions at the end of the interview, and we will spend lots of time talking and unpicking your answers. Please come prepared to share anything you’d like that we didn’t cover, or any questions you have about it. We really appreciate your adaptability in these unprecedented times.
Interview Date: 10th May 2021
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from ROA and will require an enhanced DBS disclosure
Head of School: Mr M Currie
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.