- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Part time
3 days per week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (January 2022 to 27th May 2022)
- MPS (fringe area) paid pro rata
KEY STAGE 1 CLASS TEACHER
DE HAVILLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL
MPS (Fringe Area)
Part Time - 3 days a week until May Half Term 2022
Required from January 2022
We are seeking a part-time Key Stage 1 Class Teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning and is creative and innovative with the ability to inspire children.
We would like you to have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• A passion for inspiring children to learn
• Excellent team working skills
• A flexible and adaptable approach to teaching and learning
• Strong communication skills
• An ambitious approach to continual professional development
We can offer:
• A positive working environment within an extremely well-resourced school.
• The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
• The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
• Exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and across the Teaching School Alliance
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
• Please read the attached Appointment Brief before completing your application.
• To apply, complete the My New Term Application Form and submit this with a covering letter summarising your suitability for the role and your motivation for making an application. Use the Supporting Statement on the Application Form to set out how your knowledge, experience and training meet the person specification.
• The vacancy closes on Monday 1st November at 9.00am, however, early application is advised as we reserve the right to close the advert early should a suitable applicant be found.
• Interview date: Monday 8th November
• If you have any questions or would like to discuss this role further, please contact Dawn Gamble, Recruitment Manager on 07917 035962 or at email@example.com
Web: www.dehavilland.herts.sch.uk / www.daneseducationaltrust.org.uk
School Address: Travellers Lane, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 8TQ
Danes Educational Trust Address: C/o St Clement Danes School, Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW Tel: Dawn Gamble 01923 589699 / 07917 035962
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 438 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About De Havilland Primary School
Thank you for your interest in De Havilland Primary School.
De Havilland Primary School is a rapidly improving school so you will be joining the school at a very exciting time in its development.
Our vision is that De Havilland will become a primary school of excellence, where every child is both challenged and supported to achieve their potential. We believe every child should be inspired by a rich and varied curriculum which focuses on establishing the highest standard of core skills, whilst developing independent and flexible learners.
We are a well - resourced two-form entry primary school situated in the heart of Hatfield with excellent transport links into / from London, we are also close to the M25. You can visit our school website on www.dehavilland.herts.sch.uk for further information about the school.
The school serves a socially, culturally and ethnically diverse community. We have high expectations for our pupils and want to ensure that we provide the best possible education so that our pupils achieve academically and have the best possible start to their secondary school education.
The governors and myself are committed to the well-being and continuing professional development of all members of staff. We are part of the Danes Educational Trust who have a track record of excellent pupil attainment and achievement and we are able to offer exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and School.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate that they share our values, are highly motivated to work with colleagues within school to continuously develop their skills, pursue professional excellence, and are able to enable pupils to make excellent progress. If this is you then we would be delighted to receive your application.
If you would like to organise a visit to the school or if you would like to discuss any position in more detail then please contact Dawn Gamble (Recruitment Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Danes Educational Trust
The Danes Educational Trust currently comprises nine schools: St Clement Danes School, Croxley Danes School, Chancellor’s School, Onslow St Audrey’s School, De Havilland Primary School and Elstree Screen Arts Academy, Ascot Road Primary School, Jupiter Primary School, Lanchester Primary School. Dr Josephine Valentine OBE is the CEO of the Danes Educational Trust. She was Headteacher of St Clement Danes School for 20 years. She is a National Leader in Education, a DfE Advisor and has oversight of all six schools. If appointed, you will benefit from working within an established, outstanding Trust.
The Trust’s core values are:
• We value joy in working, teaching and learning together
• We encourage everyone within our Trust to feel optimistic about the future and how they can shape it
• We support all individuals in developing resilience to enable them to respond to change and grow as a result
• We value and support the wellbeing of all individuals who learn and work in our schools
• We provide equality of opportunity and experience for all
• We provide a safe and secure learning environment for all
Mrs Sarah King
Arranging a visit to De Havilland Primary School
Please contact Dawn Gamble, Recruitment Manager to arrange this