- FTE 1.0
KS1 Leader - EP Collier Primary School job summary
Leadership opportunity with TLR!
Key Stage One Leader required from September 2022
Due to internal promotion, EP Collier is looking to appoint a new Key Stage One Lead.
We are a successful two-form entry school located close to the town centre. Our community is vibrant, friendly and multicultural with a strong positive ethos.
The children in our care benefit from an exciting and effective education where every child is valued as an individual.
• Be highly energetic, motivated, enthusiastic and have a passion for teaching and learning
• Be able to provide guidance, support and advice to teaching and support staff across KS1
• Have expertise in the teaching of phonics
• Be able to lead by example to promote high quality teaching, planning and effective class management
• Have high expectations of attainment and behaviour
• Be an integral part of our school community and a committed team player
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to develop your leadership skills as part of the Extended Leadership Team, contributing to the strategic decision making for the school
• Regular dedicated leadership time
• Well behaved children who are enthusiastic about their learning
• A therapeutic and trauma informed approach
• Supportive and welcoming staff
• Full induction and training
• A commitment to good work / life balance
• PPA with your partner teacher
If you have the qualities needed to inspire and challenge all pupils to achieve the very best we would love to hear from you.
This role is not suitable for ECTs.
We would love to welcome you to our school for a visit so that you can experience first-hand what it is like to be part of our distinctive community.
Please take the opportunity to have a look at our website www.epcollier.reading.sch.uk to discover more about our unique and wonderful school!
Visits can be arranged by contacting the school via email at email@example.com or by telephone 0118 937 5470. Application packs are available on our school website www.epcollier.reading.sch.uk or by contacting the office.
Closing date: 19th May 2022
Interview: Applications will be considered upon receipt
Please do not send a CV, for the purposes of equal opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS will be sought from the successful candidate.
Applying for the job
Visits can be arranged by contacting the school via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 0118 937 5470. Application packs are available on our school website www.epcollier.reading.sch.uk or by contacting the office.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)