We are looking for an outstanding KS1 Teacher. Now is a really exciting time to join the
team at Teignmouth Primary School. We are looking for an enthusiastic
individual who is able to build relationships and communicate effectively with
pupils, staff and parents/carers.
- an inspirational, dedicated and forward-thinking classroom
- able to assess, plan and deliver excellent lessons that ensure
high levels of learning for all
- able to close any prior gaps in learning, whilst helping pupils to
make significant progress in new learning
- committed to raising standards
- creative, enthusiastic and committed to active learning
- have knowledge and experience of KS1
- demonstrate excellent planning, communication and organisational
- be able to enthuse and motivate all students
- have incredibly high expectations
- be an excellent team player
- believe that all students are capable of success
If you think you can make a difference to our students and relish
the idea of joining our successful, supportive and highly motivated team in the
delivery of an excellent education, then we want to hear from you!
We are fully committed to providing the best possible outcomes for the children in our community, and our hard working and dedicated staff work together to achieve this. We are proud to achieve excellence in teaching and learning and are aspirational with children’s achievements, teaching them that the sky’s the limit in what they can achieve in life.
As well as academic success, we want our children to be happy, safe and enjoy coming to school. We want them to develop into well rounded individuals who can achieve well in the wider world and make a positive difference to it. We teach children about this through our 6 green behaviours which are linked to learning: resilience, independence, curiosity, respect, honesty and responsibility. Pupils are at the heart of everything we do and we offer excellent pastoral care for them.
We offer a broad and balanced curriculum with topics that are carefully planned to engage and excite pupils with their learning. We give pupils the opportunity to help plan some of their topic learning and topics are brought to life by trips, residentials, memorable experiences and visitors. We aim to share learning with parents where possible. Our growing success over recent years has led to very good outcomes in everything that we do.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.