Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main Pay Scale
KS1 Class Teacher
Based at Woodnewton – a learning community, Corby, Northamptonshire
• Are you ambitious and looking for an exciting challenge?
• Do you want a role where you can demonstrate your exceptional teaching skills and capabilities?
• Are you looking to truly make a difference in our learning community and make positive improvements in children’s lives?
• Do you have the commitment and passion to drive school improvement?
Applying for the job
To apply please download an application pack from our website www.iftl.co.uk, complete in full and return by email to email@example.comMore on how to apply
932 pupils enrolled
2 to 11
About Woodnewton- A Learning Community
Woodnewton – a learning community is part of the Inspiring Futures through Learning, Multi-Academy Trust, which comprises of twelve schools. The Trust is committed to developing a family of schools whose purpose is to inspire the futures of us all through learning together.
We are committed to improving pupil outcomes, attainment and attendance and provide an engaging, safe and vibrant learning community for all.
We currently have a vacancy for an excellent Class Teacher to join our team in September 2021 or sooner where possible.
• got experience of teaching within a continuous provision setting?
• got experience of teaching across the primary age-range?
• committed to high standards?
• have a proven track record of being a good classroom practitioner either as a class
teacher or during your student placements?
• have excellent behaviour management skills?
• want every pupil to achieve his/her personal best?
• have excellent knowledge and experience of Year 1?
• have an interest or specialism in Computing, Music or Humanities?
• like to work with a dedicated team of teachers and support staff to raise standards within our Trust?
If you can say yes to the above questions, we would like to hear from you, as you may be just the person that we are looking for!
As part of the Inspiring Futures through Learning Multi Academy Trust, successful candidates will have full access to our staff benefits package, including a bespoke CPD package through MKTSA, enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave, Employee Assistance Programme, LGPS/Teachers Pension.
Arranging a visit to Woodnewton- A Learning Community
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged, to arrange a visit or to discuss this role please contact the school on 01536 265173.