KS1 Temporary Class Teacher
14 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
12 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
26 May 2023
- Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - Fulltime. (ECTs are welcome to apply and will be supported with mentoring and additional study time etc.)
- Fixed term - One Year in the first instance (Subject to budget and wider environmental factors)
Full-time equivalent salary
- MPS/ UPS.
What skills and experience we're looking for
We want someone who:
1. Is committed to the safeguarding and protection of all children in education.
2. Is a practising Catholic or supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school.
3. Is a highly effective classroom practitioner with experience of working with children across the school.
4. Is creative, using a range of pedagogical approaches to achieve high quality lesson outcomes.
5. Will become an integral member of the school team, working with colleagues on key school improvement priorities.
6. Is warm, friendly and empathetic.
7. Is prepared to contribute to the wider development of St Paul’s Catholic Primary School, a Voluntary Academy.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
- An opportunity to develop your teaching within our supportive and experienced team.
- An excellent record of training ECTs (Previously NQTs), RQTs and Middle Leaders.
- A strong and proven Leadership Team, supportive of high-quality staff members.
- The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our fantastic children.
- A school, rooted in the teachings of Christ, with excellent links to St Paul’s Catholic Church.
- A hard working, supportive, committed Academy Council.
- A wonderful team of dedicated and supportive school staff.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 65.5 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Paul's Catholic Primary School, a Voluntary Academy
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 211 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to St Paul's Catholic Primary School, a Voluntary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Horton Grange Primary School
Spencer Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 2EU
Towngate Primary Academy
Whitley Spring Road, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 0QA
Poppleton Ousebank Primary School
Main Street, York, North Yorkshire, YO26 6JT
Boothroyd Primary Academy
Temple Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF13 3QE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Leeds and West Yorkshire