KS2 Class Teacher
22 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
21 April 2023 at 11:59pm
9 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 Hours Per Week
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000 - £43,685
What skills and experience we're looking for
We would be interested in an application from you if you:
- Love your job, and are passionate about teaching and learning
- Are an excellent practitioner and keen to develop your career
- Are ambitious for children and have high expectations for what our children can achieve
- Are committed to equal opportunities and securing good outcomes for pupils
- Are creative and innovative
- Are in it to make a difference.
What the school offers its staff
- The chance to join a supportive and friendly team, who are passionate about the school community and creating a school where every pupil can flourish.
- The opportunity to work within an organisation who have a robust personal development programme and are committed to the professional development of every individual.
- Membership of local government pension scheme.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme offering free confidential support on a range of issues such as work, wellbeing, money, health, and legal advice.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Access to a Health Cash Plan, an optional scheme to pay a weekly or monthly premium to claim money back on everyday health care needs such as dentist, optical and physical needs.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to AOttewell@lincolncarlton.anthemtrust.ukDownload an application form - 139 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Lincoln Carlton Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 422 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Lincoln Carlton Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01522 522633
Lincoln Carlton Academy is a vibrant, nurturing and inclusive primary academy, located in uphill Lincoln. Lincoln Carlton Academy is proud to be part of the Anthem Schools Trust. Anthem is an education charity that runs a group of state-funded primary and secondary schools to give children a better future. Our schools work in collaboration as one entity to improve and maintain high educational standards, experiences and outcomes across the Trust. Our single legal and moral purpose is to advance education for public benefit. Anthem serves over 8,000 children and young people across the East Midlands, London and Thames Valley. Our vision is that by working together, we will create ambitious and successful schools in which every child thrives. Anthem schools are diverse and serve many different communities. They are all united by a shared ambition for children and young people, which is underpinned by a commitment to integrity, collaboration and excellence. These values are brought to life through our schools’ own identities and approaches, creating thriving local schools that meet their communities’ needs. We believe in the benefits of working with others. We actively encourage our schools to collaborate across the Trust and beyond, so that we all continually learn and improve.
Arranging a visit to Lincoln Carlton Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Teacher - KS2 Temporary 1 year
The Lincoln Manor Leas Junior School
Hykeham Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6 8BE
Manor Farm Academy
Tiber Road, Lincoln, LN6 9ST
Primary Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Oakfield Primary School
Morecambe Avenue, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, DN16 3JF
Holme Valley Primary School
Timberland, Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, DN16 3SL
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lincoln and Lincolnshire and Lincoln