Fixed term (1 year fixed term with opportunity to extend)
Application Deadline: 21.05.21
Start Date: Required for September 2021
We are seeking an outstanding class teacher who is enthusiastic, creative and motivated to join our friendly school from September 2021. This is a 60% fte part time post, working Mon-Fri am only.
St Helen’s is an outward looking primary school with a real sense of purpose. It plays a central role in the heart of Bluntisham’s community. We are a small village school where staff and children are committed to working together.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is committed to raising the achievement for all of our pupils;
• Is highly motivated, with high expectations of themselves and the children;
• Is a strong team player, contributing to the development and sharing of good practice throughout the school;
• Is creative in the delivery of the curriculum and believes in hands on experiences for the children;
• Is reflective in their practice
We will offer you:
• Strong strategic leadership and a commitment to achieving high standards
• A vibrant learning community with enthusiastic pupils and a hard working team
• A commitment to your professional development
St Helen’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff to share this commitment.
Please refer to the job description and the personal specification when applying; outlining what skills, qualities and experience you can offer.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Amie Lill (School HR and Finance officer) to arrange a visit or request an application pack either by calling the school office on 01487 841 468 or by emailing email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Find out more information about our school at: https://www.sthelensprimary.org/
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including the right to work in the UK, ISA registration, Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check and two satisfactory references.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.